MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.11 (development)

C.Y.M wrote:
> Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> a new release of the MP3/MPlayer plugin is available from my
>> homepage. Main feature of this release is the inclusion of the
>> background/cover image patch.
>>
>> <http://www.muempf.de/down/vdr-mp3-0.9.11.tar.gz>
>>
>> NEWS:
>>
>> 20.02.2005: Version 0.9.11 development (vdr 1.2.6/1.3.21)
>> - Now using propper readdir() to scan directory contents rather than the
>>   external find & sort tools.
>> - Added cover image display during MP3 replay. See the README on how
>> this has
>>   to be configured. If you was using the old image patch, be aware
>> that there
>>   are now new commandline options and that the layout of the cache
>> directory
>>   has changed. Initial patch made by Eloy, currently maintained by
>> Tobias Grimm
>>   for ctvdr-debian package.
>>

> I have created a patch to the default image_convert.sh script to support
> both ntsc and pal by setting an initial FORMAT variable in the script.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> N.B. Some of the resolutions *may* still need adjustment.  Please let me
> know. I am especially interested in NTSC displays. Thanks.

There is a small problem with the image_convert.sh script.  If an image exists
but it is not yet in cache, VDR will throw up a threading error while the image
is converted.  Perhaps we can use an "echo ... |at now" for the conversion so
vdr is not held up while the processing is taking place?

Best Regards,