[ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.1 plugin

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 02:32:01PM +0100, Gr?goire Favre wrote:

> Thank you very much, unfortunately even with the recommended xine-lib
> and xine-ui, xine keeps crashing all the time (and then vdr took 100% of
> my CPU during about 1 minute and then everything comes to normal).
>
> Right now, I use xine to programm my timer, and mplayer to actually
> watch the recordings (and it even take much lower CPU).

I have to appologize : xine is not in cause, in fact I got lots of
crashes in vdr without even launching the xine-plugin, but I have a lots
of patches in my VDR (AIO and configurable sharing patch in fact, and
vdr-1.3.21 source dependent new channel insertation) which mean I should
take more time to test with a vanilla vdr first.

Disabling the EPG scan seems to reduce the crashes...

Thank you very much for this tremendous plugin :-)
--
	Gr?goire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/Gregoire.Favre mailto:Gregoire.Favre@xxxxxxxxx