to use a current theme color in a plugin

tinconn@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> hallo all
> I'm like to make dynamic the color of my plugin using the current set
> theme. I have read the PLUGIN.html but i understand that with this three
> line of c++ code i can set a clrTitle color and then i can use it:
>
>    static cTheme Theme;
>    THEME_CLR(Theme, clrTitle, 0xFFBC8024);
>    int clrBackwindow = Theme.Color(clrTitle);
>
> I don't wont to redefine the color, but i want to use the actual theme
> color...

I don't think that it's possible with the current theme model: only the
skin defining the color has access to it (i.e it's the only one knowing
the correct index), externally it's not possible to know the colors for
the various skin elements.
I'd like that feature too: since I draw my own osd I'd like to at least
use the same color as the general skin. Now I hardcoded the colors used
by the ttng skin but it will look bad with any other skin.

Bye
--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -