vdr mailing list subscription info changed (without permission?)

anssi.hannula@xxxxxxxxx(Anssi Hannula)  13.02.05 20:13

>Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>> hi, um... i tend to subscribe to mailing lists and then set
>> them to not send me messages.
>>
>> that appears to have changed about... yesterday evening - without
>> my permission.
>>

>linuxtv.org dns entries were changed, it might take some time before
>it works with all ISPs. Here it works already.

The problem seems to be that they forgot to migrate
the user settings to the new server!

Now we get all those nice "out of office" notices
of "post only" accounts, burning up those addresses for spammers.

Too all "hide" values are set to "hide off".

Not amused.