[ANNOUNCE] vdr-actuator-0.0.8 plugin

Hello,

I'm releasing a new version (0.0.8) of the "actuator" plugin available at

http://club.telepolis.com/l.o/vdr/

This plugin controls a linear actuator (or an horizon to horizon one)
through the parallel port with a simple circuit.

CHANGES:

- Implement new (in vdr-1.3.20) method Stop
- Removed the note about the dxr3 shutdown problem (saving the dish
   position early with the Stop method makes the problem irrelevant)
- Skip non satellite sources in main menu
- Changed pid assignment in cMainMenuActuator::Tune() to (hopefully)
   avoid problems with  the new audio pid management in vdr
- Added "Scan satellite" option (idea shamelessly stolen from
   kikko77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, author of the channelscan plugin)
- Changed the 'position-display' patch (adapted for vdr-1.3.20 and
   avoids overwriting the osd of the newly entered channel number if the
    dish is moving)
- New parameter MinRefresh, to avoid screen artifacts with a dxr3

Bye
--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -