luks2: need to check the availability of a JSON area

Hello,

I had some problems with restoring a luks2 partition after using, for example, mkfs.ntfs because it only leaves a 2nd JSON area without a secondary binary header, which I had to create myself. What if there was a function in libblkid that allows one to determine if there is a 2nd JSON and if there is a chance of recovery? Because as I see here, automatically repairing https://gitlab.com/cryptsetup/cryptsetup/-/issues/750 is apparently missing due to the lack of checking if there is an area here in libblkid. Also this seems to be a pretty popular problem on the internet when it comes to installing other operating systems. Would it be okay to add such a feature?

Best regards, Vitalii