Enabling single programs after --disable-all-programs

Hi, I was hoping to be able to have util-linux's build system only build
specific programs I'm interested in.  In some cases, there are options
to do this, e.g. I could do --disable-all-programs --enable-lslogins and
get a util-linux build that's just what I need for lslogins, but for
some programs, e.g. lsblk, there's no --enable-lsblk option.

From what I can tell from the git history, --enable-$prog options have
generally been added a few at a time to allow specific programs to be
_disabled_, and that it's possible to build _only_ those programs using
--disable-all-programs seems to mostly be a side effect.

So, would you accept a patch that added --enable-$prog options to _all_
programs (or patches that added those options one at a time whenever a
use case appeared)?

Thanks!