Re: Update translations in Translation Project

Hello Rafael,

Am Mi., 1. Sept. 2021 um 18:34 Uhr schrieb Rafael Fontenelle
<rafaelff@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi there,
>
> Translation Project has util-linux-man domain POT in version 2.37-rc2,
> and it seems that a few strings are different from released 2.37.
> Please consider updating the POT version on the Translation Project to
> avoid losing translation effort.

The slightly outdated template at GNU TP will be updated with version
2.38 of util-linux (@Karel, any plans for the next release...?). As
far as I can see, there were not many changes in contents last time
(besides mount.8.adoc); most changes were needed in formatting. I
recommend to keep your current file as is and wait for the next one
from the TP robot.

Regarding the import of the current translations from manpages-l10n:
I'm almost finished with French and Spanish. The Dutch and Polish
files I already sent to the respective mailing lists, but haven't got
an answer yet. Regardless of the presence of the mentioned languages
at the util-linux-man TP domain, I would say we should activate the
man page translations with the next release.

Best Regards,
Mario