GitHub Actions as Travis-CI replacement

 Hi all,

GitHub Actions seem very usable, readable, and user-friendly, and it
will be probably our replacement to Travis-CI as it seems Travis is
going to be more focused on paying customers, and migration from
travis-ci.org to travis-ci.com is required. etc.

Unfortunately, nothing is perfect, so for now GitHub Actions does not
support scsi_debug kernel module which we heavily use in our
regression tests. I have reported this issue, let's hope it will be
resolved.

TODO:
    - try enable build on MacOS

    - add GitHub Action to enable Coverity scan (it seems it works for
      example for systemd repo)

    - add extra "make distcheck" step to .github/workflows/cibuild.yml
      (already implemented in .github/workflows/cibuild.sh), but execute
      it for example once per week only

    - volunteers? ;-)

 Karel

--