Bug in lsblk command or man page?

I don't know if this is expected or not, but it seems very odd:

# lsblk -o=UUID /stratis/labpool/labfs
lsblk: unknown column: =UUID

[root@serverb ~]# lsblk -o UUID /stratis/labpool/labfs
UUID
0118efb8-66fe-406a-837c-725961bdad4d

[root@serverb ~]# lsblk --output=UUID /stratis/labpool/labfs
UUID
0118efb8-66fe-406a-837c-725961bdad4d

From the man(8) page:
-o, --output list
              Specify which output columns to print.  Use --help to get
              a list of all supported columns.  The columns may affect
              tree-like output.  The default is to use tree for the
              column 'NAME' (see also --tree).

              The default list of columns may be extended if list is
              specified in the format +list (e.g., lsblk -o +UUID).

There is no mention of "=" being required, causing failures, etc. I found this quite frustrating.

I'm on Fedora 32.

Thanks.
--
David
Introvert/Unclubbable/Cool

Red Hat's core values are freedom, courage, commitment, and accountability.