Re: edac driver injection of uncorrected errors & utils

Thanks York. Why will injecting multi-bit errors crash linux?  Is this
the case only for layerscape?  Is there a way to harden against this?

--
Confidentiality notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential