Re: wall logging or run command each post?

no good way to implement post upgrade scripts at least not in fedora.
I'll post a thing on the fedoraforum and ask the developers but I
can't get its /etc/yum/post-action/my_action working after reading the
docs and all. Complicated as hell I hate having to create crontabs to
make sure things are correct.