Re: wall logging or run command each post?

Another reason was I was going to get the email addresses of everyone
having a process running on my machines and send them all emails of
the wall messages as well.
Doesn't shutdown typically send a wall message? It is messages like
these that I would like to get emails to all my users.

My machines are connected to Active Directory so I can use ldapsearch
to get their email addresses.