Re: login-utils: Enable building util-linux against OpenPAM

Hi Karel,

Thanks for applying. I have a small patch for _HAVE_UT_TV incoming in
a few minutes.

Turns out it was because musl-libc doesn't define _HAVE_UT_TV, even
though musl-libc's utmp struct does have a ut_tv field. There are two
2.) detect musl-libc somehow. I think I prefer the first option.

Thanks again,

Will

--
Will Johansson