Re: LUKS partition types, redux (wandering into the weeds)

Milan Broz wrote:
> If I understand it correctly, you want to duplicate some UUID stored
> in LUKS container payload to LUKS header?

Just to be clear (even though you weren't responding to me), I only said anything
about LUKS extension as an offhand comment in response to Dale.  This is not relevant
to my _original_ post, which was about partition type codes as part of GPT and MBR
disklabels for disks that contain LUKS volumes.  The latter is the only thing I'm
directly interested in, and I'm not going to participate further in this subthread.

   ---> Drake Wilson