Re: Bug: libmount essentially undocumented

On 28 March 2014 16:32, Dale R. Worley <worley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Anyway it's open source, you can send patches, the docs is generated
>> from source code comments.
>
> I've always held to the principle that the project isn't done until
> you can use it reliably after reading the documentation *alone* (that
> is, *without* having to read the code).  Otherwise, it's not a
> professionally-done job.  Certainly, it's not something I'd want a
> potential employer to find with my name attached to it.

Looking the git log I have nearly 1000 commits to this project. Thank
you for pointing out I have done unprofessional job.

'When it comes to all free software the question "why didn't they ..."
always has a simple answer: "because you didn't". You have three
- hegborg

--
Sami Kerola
http://www.iki.fi/kerolasa/