Re: Possible problem mounting Video DVD

> From: Stuart T Rogers <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Sorry I did not make myself completely clear, these disks mount with the
> wrong permissions, my user in this case uid 1000 has no access to the
> directory structure of the DVD, either a filemanager or cd in a console
> gets permission denied. All other DVDs I create from other recorders
> will mount with uid 1000 having read access to the directory structure.

Can you provide the exact mount command that you are using, an "ls
-al" showing what user/group/permissions the files *are* showing up
as, etc.?  There's a tremendous amount of information that you're not
telling us, and even if I had your DVD and your computer in hand, I
couldn't begin to verify that I'm seeing the same problem you are
having.

"How to Report Bugs Effectively"

Dale