Re: [pull] su.1 manual page

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Please find from my git a su(1) manual page candidate.  The text is
>> almost one to one copy with GNU Coreutils 'su invocation' info page,
>> so it is questionable if I "wrote" the man page.  To feel a little
>
> Hmm, I was about to write a man page from scratch. Should I continue or
> do we use the coreutils man page?

1. Continue writing from scratch, and propose your own man page candidate.
2. Contribute to my branch.
3. Drop the task as the proposed man page is good enough.

> PS: the section about the wheel group can be removed :)

I think keeping some sort of note about wheel group not being checked
is valid information, but does it have to be RMS story is different
question. I'll have a look of that at evening.

--
   Sami Kerola
   http://www.iki.fi/kerolasa/