hexsyntax.c using strtol on the offset parameter

Hi,

I'd like to start out that I'm not a huge C buff but now a tad here
and there. Now a friend of mine called David Trail noticed while
trying to hexdump the last sector of his 1 TB drive that he got what
seems to be an overflow on hexdump:

david@tiamat:~ $ sudo hexdump -s3364995079 -n64 /dev/sda > tmp1
david@tiamat:~ $ sudo hexdump -s10002048860167 -n64 /dev/sda > tmp2
david@tiamat:~ $ diff tmp1 tmp2
david@tiamat:~ $

The line I think I have it narrowed down to is line 92 of
util-linux/hexsyntax.c where the -s parameter is converted to a long.
Sadly the size of a 1 TB disk overflows the size of a long. Can the
off_t maybe be changed to use off64_t (if this is relevant) and use
strtoull instead of strtol? I think it might give some space in the
near future.

Thanks in advance,

Simon de Vlieger