Re: [pull] third sys-utils patch set

On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 08:28:43PM +0100, Sami Kerola wrote:
> The switch_root did not use translations. I wonder was that
> intentional, and it should not have them? If so the patch has to be
> knocked out.

 It was probably intentional (I don't remember:-) to ignore NLS in
 switch_root(8), but I think that all utils should be able follow
 locales setting if you ask for --help or --version. I don't see a
 technical reason to disable NLS in switch_root(8).

> The ldattach usage output 'Known ... names' output tables are now
> wider and shorter. IMHO that is better, since the usage is a lot
> longer than it used to be. My only question is that should the output
> tables be more smart,  and use tt_print_table() combined with terminal
> width detection to make table as wide as possible?

 No, please, don't use tt in usage(), it's horrible overkill.

> are available in the git repository at:
>   https://github.com/kerolasa/lelux-utiliteetit sys-utils-3rd

 Merged. Thanks.

    Karel