Re: [git pull] documentation directory

On Sat, Aug 06, 2011 at 07:57:53PM +0200, Sami Kerola wrote:
> are available in the git repository at:
>   https://github.com/kerolasa/lelux-utiliteetit docs-dir

 I found a small problem... IMHO there should be some COPYING
 file in the libmount/ libblkid/ and libuuid/ directories.

 It's probably overkill to duplicate the text on all places (or in
 Documentation/licenses directory), so what about to add lib*/COPYING
 with:

        This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
        modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
        License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
        version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

        The complete text of the license is available at the
        Documentation/licenses/COPYING.LGPL file.

 and add one Documentation/licenses/COPYING.LGPL file for all libraries.

 I'm not sure if we need the LICENSE.pg file, the same text is at the
 begin of the pg.c.

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <kzak@xxxxxxxxxx>