Re: fdisk failed changing disk identifier

Hi Karel,

Yes, I did not change anything else than editing the identifier as shown in the report.
Thanks for confirming the bug.
Meanwhile, I will avoid duplicating disks with dd and rather make partitions manually with fdisk
and then copy directories.

Bernard.