subjects

 Hi folks,

 please, use as a "Subject:"

      commandname: subject text

 rather than

      subsystem: subject text

 for your GIT patches. I'd like to generate ChangeLog that is readable
 for end-users who know nothing about our source tree directories.
 (See example below -- yeah, I don't want to use git-shortlog.)

        Karel

build-sys:
   - add warning when libuuid is not found  [Karel Zak]
   - missing header when NLS is disabled  [Gabriel Barazer]
   - remove asm/page.h test  [Karel Zak]
cytune:
   - remove linux/tty.h inclusion  [Karel Zak]
fdisk:
   - add support for udev persistent device names  [Matthias Koenig]
   - cleanup partname.c  [Karel Zak]
ionice:
   - cleanup usage for idle class  [Matthias Koenig]
logger:
   - use snprintf instead of sprintf in logger.c  [LaMont Jones]
mkswap:
   - default to V1 in any case  [Matthias Koenig]
   - fix signedness problems and remove obsolete code  [Karel Zak]
mount:
   - mention hfsplus in mount manpage  [LaMont Jones]
   - update xfs mount options  [Matthias Koenig]
readprofile:
   - fix on ppc64  [Matthias Koenig]
script:
   - improve quiet mode  [Karel Zak]
tests:
   - add license notices, change from gplv2-only to gplv2-or-later  [Karel Zak]
   - use $AWK based on configure results  [Karel Zak]
   - use relative paths when sourcing files  [Mike Frysinger]

--
 Karel Zak  <kzak@xxxxxxxxxx>
-