Re: integrate kbd into util-linux ?

On Tuesday 03 July 2007, Alexey Gladkov wrote:
> Mike Frysinger wrote:
> >> Active maintainence is the single reason for merge util-linux and kbd?
> >
> > isnt that enough ? :)
>
> As I told, I work at the new version. That is why i asked. :)

if you'd rather keep kbd a sep project, then that's fine by me so long as it
gets maintained

> You have any requirements to the new version ?

i have open bug reports for kbd ...
http://bugs.gentoo.org/ -> search for "kbd" on front page

> > is there a real homepage for the project ?  a ftp server just doesnt
> > cut it for integrating/working with others ...
>
> No ... of course not. I was not prepared to publication of this work.
> I use this ftp only to show current git snapshots to Andries.
>
> Kbd git repository:
>
> http://git.altlinux.org/people/legion/packages/kbd.git
>
> Git repository is friendly enough for group development?
> Your patches are welcome :)

so just e-mail things directly to you ?  dont want to crowd the util-linux
list anymore if we're not going to merge at this time ...
-mike