SOUTHWESTERN-NEWS-RELEASE: Kaibab National Forest Information

IMPORTANT LISTSERV NOTIFICATION:  The Southwestern Listserv of the USDA Forest Service is being retired. You will no longer receive email notifications through this system.

We want to be sure you continue to get the news that you need. If you would like to be added to the Kaibab National Forest notification list for news, please send an email to jacqueline.banks@xxxxxxxx, and we will ensure you don’t miss important updates.

Thank you,
Jackie

Forest Service Shield

Jacqueline Banks
Public Affairs Officer

Forest Service

Kaibab National Forest

p: 928-635-8314
jacqueline.banks@xxxxxxxx

800 S. 6th Street
Williams, AZ 86046
www.fs.usda.gov/kaibab
USDA LogoForest Service TwitterUSDA Facebook

Caring for the land and serving people