Secretary Vilsack Thanks America's Agricultural Producers

Secretary Vilsack Thanks America's Agricultural Producers

As we wrap up 2021 and begin a new year, I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to America’s producers across our great country. In 2021 we continued to face many challenges – from the continuation of the global pandemic, to droughts, wildfires, floods, disease, and supply chain constraints.

Yet, despite any obstacle, we also witnessed the incredible resilience and power of farmers, ranchers, farm workers, and processors to forge a path forward and to put food on the table for all of us.
Throughout 2021, I traveled the country and spoke to farmers, ranchers, and folks living in our rural communities. I was able to hear about your concerns and your optimism about the future.

We heard you and have deployed every resource available to help build a better future together. As we meet the opportunities and the challenges of the moment, know that the U.S. Department of Agriculture is here to support the viability and profitability of our nation’s producers, into the next year and beyond.

Thank you all for what you do every day, and I wish you a happy holiday season with family and friends.

Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack
Secretary Vilsack signature

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite]     [Hot Springs]     [Steve's Art]     [SB Lupus]     [FDA]     [NIH]     [NSF]     [STB]     [FAA]     [NTSB]     [Federal Register]