TODAY: Secretary Perdue Hosts Press Conference Regarding USMCA

Media Advisory
TODAY: Secretary Perdue Hosts Press Conference Regarding USMCA
Perdue Joined by Former Secretaries Tom Vilsack, Dan Glickman, and John Block
FOR PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY/NOT FOR PUBLICATION:

(Washington, D.C., September 19, 2019) – Today, U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue and Former U.S. Secretaries of Agriculture Tom Vilsack, Dan Glickman, and John Block will hold a joint press conference regarding their support of the US-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA).

Secretary Perdue and Former Secretaries Vilsack, Glickman, and Block to Hold Press Conference Regarding Support for USMCA
WHAT: Secretary Perdue and former Secretaries Vilsack, Glickman, and Block will hold a press conference regarding their support of USMCA.
WHEN: TODAY, Thursday, September 19th beginning at 1:30pm ET
WHERE: USDA Whitten Building, Room 107-A, 1400 Jefferson Drive SW, Washington, DC 20024
*NOTE: Members of the media that are unable to attend in person may tune in to Facebook.com/USDA to watch live.

*NOTE: In addition, today in a letter to Congressional leaders, all former Secretaries of Agriculture since the Reagan Administration have underscored the importance of passing USMCA saying, “We need a strong and reliable trade deal with our top two customers for U.S. agriculture products. USMCA will provide certainty in the North American market for the U.S. farm sector and rural economy. We strongly support ratification of USMCA.”

*NOTE: You must RSVP to press@xxxxxxxxxxx by TODAY, Thursday, September 19th at 12:00pm ET to attend.

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite]     [Hot Springs]     [Steve's Art]     [SB Lupus]     [FDA]     [NIH]     [NSF]     [STB]     [FAA]     [NTSB]     [Federal Register]