ICYMI: SECRETARY PERDUE ANNOUNCES SUPPORT FOR FARMERS IMPACTED BY UNJUSTIFIED RETALIATION AND TRADE DISRUPTION

Press Release
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
SECRETARY PERDUE ANNOUNCES SUPPORT FOR FARMERS IMPACTED BY UNJUSTIFIED RETALIATION AND TRADE DISRUPTION

FOX Business – Mornings with Maria: “Hasn't been a president that has defended agriculture the way Trump has: Agriculture Secretary” 5.23.16

CNN – The Lead with Jake Tapper: “President Trump has committed $16 billion to get farmers through this time until we can get normal, fair, reciprocal trade agreements with China.” 5.23.19

FOX News – Special Report with Bret Baier: “President Trump refuses to let China bully our farmers.” 5.23.19

The White House: “President Trump loves America's farmers! Agriculture @SecretarySonny Perdue on today's announcement” 5.23.19

Cheddar: “China can’t hurt and bully our farmers. We want China to be a reliable, fair consumer of our products.” 5.23.19
RFD-TV: “Ag Secretary, Sonny Perdue, says his department consulted with farmers, lawmakers, and commodity groups to create what he calls a simple and understandable 16 billion dollar trade aid package.” 5.24.19
AgriTalk with Chip Flory: “President Trump wants to see farmers thrive... he has an affection for the risk taking farmers do...” 5.24.19

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite]     [Hot Springs]     [Steve's Art]     [SB Lupus]     [FDA]     [NIH]     [NSF]     [STB]     [FAA]     [NTSB]     [Federal Register]