Connect With Us

Title: Connect With Us
At USDA, we touch the life of every American every day, because last we checked, everyone has to eat

View as a webpage

United States Department of Agriculture

Connect With Us

At USDA, we touch the life of every American every day, because last we checked, everyone has to eat. We provide programs and services to the farmers, ranchers, foresters, and producers who feed, fuel, and clothe this nation and the world.  And we spend a lot of time traveling the country, hearing ideas and concerns from the people of American agriculture.

It’s true that not all wisdom resides in Washington, D.C.  So we want you to get engaged, ask questions, and offer suggestions to improve what we do for our customers.

Join the conversation:

Twitter @SecretarySonny
blank spacer
Tell Sonny

Also, in case you haven’t already, check out USDA’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts for updates, resources, and important news you can use.

Please join us as we continue to fulfill our motto to “Do Right and Feed Everyone!”

Sonny Perdue
U.S. Secretary of Agriculture

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite]     [Hot Springs]     [Steve's Art]     [SB Lupus]     [FDA]     [NIH]     [NSF]     [STB]     [FAA]     [NTSB]     [Federal Register]