ADVISORY: Deputy Secretary Censky in St. Louis TOMORROW

Title: ADVISORY: Deputy Secretary Censky in St. Louis TOMORROW

Header Media Advisory

You are subscribed to USDA Office of Communications.

Contact: USDA Press
Email: press@xxxxxxxxxxx

ADVISORY: Deputy Secretary Censky in St. Louis TOMORROW

(Washington, D.C., April 2, 2018) – U.S. Deputy Secretary of Agriculture Steve Censky will be in St. Louis, Missouri TOMORROW, Tuesday, April 3rd to deliver the keynote address at the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) sponsored Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) conference entitled “Our Farms, Our Future: The Next 30 Years of Sustainable Agriculture.” Following his remarks, Deputy Secretary Censky will participate in a panel on sustainability.

Deputy Secretary Censky Delivers Remarks and Participates in a Panel Discussion

WHAT: Deputy Secretary Censky will deliver remarks to the conference before participating in a panel on sustainability.

WHEN: TOMORROW, Tuesday, April 3rd at 8:40 a.m. CT

WHERE: 2nd floor Regency Ballroom of the Hyatt Regency, 315 Chestnut St, St. Louis, MO 63102

*NOTE: Media interested in covering the speech or panel must RSVP to communications@xxxxxxxx prior to the event.

###

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite]     [Hot Springs]     [Steve's Art]     [SB Lupus]     [FDA]     [NIH]     [NSF]     [STB]     [FAA]     [NTSB]     [Federal Register]