USDA In Case You Missed It - #USDAResults Chapter 2

Title: USDA In Case You Missed It - #USDAResults Chapter 2

Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.

Office of Communications Header

In Case You Missed It Header

The Hewlett Gulch Trail

Today, we are pleased to launch the second chapter of our year-long storytelling effort on behalf of those living, working and raising families in rural America.

Chapter Two, entitled, Caring for our Land, Air and Water: Preserving Precious Natural Resources for Tomorrow invites you to travel with Secretary Vilsack through seven years of historic accomplishments. Alongside our steadfast partners, we’ve cared for our nation’s unparalleled public lands, and supported farmers, ranchers and landowners as they work to preserve our natural resources for tomorrow.

Since the beginning of the Obama Administration, USDA has generated thousands of critical partnerships both public and private. These partners are crucial to helping us expand the reach of our investments, and to helping us engage a younger, more diverse generation of conservation stewards to carry the torch long into the future. Hear from some of them, read their stories and learn how we’ve worked together to address pressing needs and develop sustainable conservation practices that are smarter, more innovative and better for both the environment and the bottom line.

We hope you’ll join us today, and follow along throughout the month on usda.gov, on the USDA blog and by using #USDAResults. You can also catch up on Chapter One: Celebrating America’s Farmers and Ranchers by visiting our Medium site at: www.medium.com/usda-results

Building back after Deepwater Horizon

Did you know? Infographic

Coming together for conservation - infographic

Connect
Despite record drought & fire,@ForestService has ↑ forest restoration by 9% http://www.medium.com/usda-results  #USDAResults

TODAY: Celebrating 7 years of historic #USDAresults to preserve our precious resources → http://www.medium.com/usda-results

USDA celebrates a record of #conservation successes http://ow.ly/XTUOn

A snapshot of how 7 years of investments in conservation have yielded historic #USDAresults→http://www.medium.com/usda-results

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite]     [Hot Springs]     [Steve's Art]     [SB Lupus]     [FDA]     [NIH]     [NSF]     [STB]     [FAA]     [NTSB]     [Federal Register]