PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT OF PRESS BRIEFING BY AGRICULTURE SECRETARY MIKE JOHANNS - GENEVA, SWITZERLAND

NOTE: Due to audio difficulties, at this time we are unable to provide the first portion of the transcript of Agriculture Secretary Mike Johanns call with reporters today. We will make every effort to update this transcript.

Click to View: http://www.usda.gov/2006/06/0235.xml

PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT OF PRESS BRIEFING BY AGRICULTURE SECRETARY MIKE JOHANNS - GENEVA, SWITZERLAND - JUNE 30, 2006

#
 USDA News
oc.news@xxxxxxxx
202 720-4623