USDA Statement: by Agriculture Secretary Ann M. Veneman Regarding the Selection of Cal Dooley to lead the

Release No. 0511.04

Statement by Agriculture Secretary Ann M. Veneman Regarding the Selection of Cal Dooley to lead the National Food Processors Association

December 1, 2004

"I congratulate Cal Dooley on his appointment.  As a fellow Californian, I have long appreciated his insights on issues related to food and agriculture.  As a member of the House Agriculture Committee, he has been a strong advocate for Americaâ?Ts food producers.  His knowledge and experience will benefit the nationâ?Ts food industry."

                                                  #

USDA News
oc.news@xxxxxxxx
202 720-4623