Re: barebox.org browser demo uses barebox-v2022.02

Hello Antony,

On 02.01.24 09:48, Ahmad Fatoum wrote:
> Hello Antony,
>
> On 26.11.23 22:21, Antony Pavlov wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 08:22:27 +0100
>> Ahmad Fatoum <a.fatoum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Thanks for updating demo!
>>
>> I have no browser cache issue. The browser demo works perfectly!
>
> Good to hear.
>
>> I see only one thing that can confuse a new user: the blue uncommented toggle button is used for
>> selecting demo mode "just console" (default) or "doom autoboot". I propose to add more instruction
>> on running Doom or even change toggle button to radio buttons with appropriate comments.
>
> I wanted to keep it minimal, but some text that's not only in the tooltip
> may be useful indeed. The site is static HTML, so feel free to send a patch
> against it to the mailing list.

Clear you cache and check it out again. I bit the bullet and massaged the HTML/CSS
a bit to gave it a caption and make it clearer that it's clickable.

https://barebox.org/jsbarebox is now also a 301 redirect to https://barebox.org/demo
which is shorter and more descriptive.

Cheers,
Ahmad