Re: Rockchip rk3328 support?

Hi Sascha,

On Fri, Nov 10, 2023 at 01:42:06PM +0100, Sascha Hauer wrote:

> The rk3328 is not yet supported. We have support for rk3568 and rk3288
> though, so the ground work for generally supporting Rockchip SoCs has

Ok

> been done. I don't know how similar the rk3328 is to the supported SoCs,
> you could have a look at the Kernel or U-Boot to see how close they are.

Actually I am fighting with u-boot. There are Dusun SDKs with all
sources available but what they are using are ancient 2017.09 u-boot
version which are forked in mirrors rooting to a rockchip github tree.

Now I am fighting with a Dusun SDK using a rather vanilla 2022 u-boot
which is not the same, I just managed to get a working SDRAM setup. Now
reading MMC gives mmc block read error probably yielding to DT setup
issues.

Then we will investigate what has to be done among the common stuff
to put this into barebox.

Kind Regards
Konstantin