change r2pro dts to public hw version (was "Board code with 2 dts" )

Hi,

have now the new board, but cannot get the gmac working in barebox. In linux i have it working

https://github.com/frank-w/BPI-R2-4.14/blob/5.17-main/arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3568-bpi-r2-pro.dts#L235

changed the dts in barebox to same values, but cannot get it working

https://github.com/frank-w/barebox-r2pro/blob/r2pro/arch/arm/dts/rk3568-bpi-r2-pro.dts#L123

i see both interfaces, but it looks like the phy (rtl8211F) is not working in barebox

barebox@BPI R2PRO:/ dhcp eth1
eth1: 1000Mbps full duplex link detected
eth1: 1000Mbps full duplex link detected
WARNING: eth1: No MAC address set. Using random address e2:3c:a9:08:b8:c8
T T T T T T T T T T T eth1: link down
T dhcp: Network is down
barebox@BPI R2PRO:/ eth1: 1000Mbps full duplex link detected

barebox@BPI R2PRO:/
barebox@BPI R2PRO:/
barebox@BPI R2PRO:/
barebox@BPI R2PRO:/ devinfo eth1
Parent: fe010000.ethernet@xxxxxxxxxxx
Parameters:
ethaddr: e2:3c:a9:08:b8:c8 (type: MAC)
gateway: 0.0.0.0 (type: ipv4)
ipaddr: 0.0.0.0 (type: ipv4)
linux.bootargs: (type: string)
linux.devname: (type: string)
mode: dhcp (type: enum) (values: "dhcp", "static", "disabled")
netmask: 0.0.0.0 (type: ipv4)
serverip: (type: string)
barebox@BPI R2PRO:/ eth1.mode=static
barebox@BPI R2PRO:/ eth1.netmask=255.255.255.0
barebox@BPI R2PRO:/ eth1.ipaddr=192.168.0.18
barebox@BPI R2PRO:/ devinfo eth1
Parent: fe010000.ethernet@xxxxxxxxxxx
Parameters:
ethaddr: e2:3c:a9:08:b8:c8 (type: MAC)
gateway: 0.0.0.0 (type: ipv4)
ipaddr: 192.168.0.18 (type: ipv4)
linux.bootargs: (type: string)
linux.devname: (type: string)
mode: static (type: enum) (values: "dhcp", "static", "disabled")
netmask: 255.255.255.0 (type: ipv4)
serverip: (type: string)
barebox@BPI R2PRO:/ global.net.nameserver=192.168.0.10
barebox@BPI R2PRO:/ ifup eth1
barebox@BPI R2PRO:/ ping 192.168.0.10
T T T T T ping failed: Connection timed out
barebox@BPI R2PRO:/

devinfo without device shows me this:

`-- fe010000.ethernet@xxxxxxxxxxx
  `-- miibus0
    `-- mdio0-phy00
      `-- 0x00000000-0x0000003f ( 64 Bytes): /dev/mdio0-phy00
  `-- eth1
`-- fe2a0000.ethernet@xxxxxxxxxxx
  `-- miibus1
  `-- eth0