eMMC partitions kernel comand line

Hallo,

I'm working on an arm IMX7 module with an eMMC flash on it.

I don't need/want to have a partition table on the eMMC, some hardcoded
partitions are just OK. I've already defined them in the barebox device tree
and it works, for barebox:

  partition@0 {
    label = "bl_env";
    reg = <BLENV_OFS BLENV_SIZE>;
  };
  partition@1 {
    label = "boot";
    reg = <BOOT_OFS BOOT_SIZE>;
  };

Unfortunately the same trick is not supported by the linux kernel.
What works for the kernel is the special command line option:

blkdevparts=mmcblk1:1M(bl_env),50M(boot),...

My question is: is it possible to let barebox automatically generate
this command line according to what it has in its device tree or do I
have to do it manually.

giorgio