MII command to read and write specific registers

Hey all,
is there a possibility to read/write specific registers from/to different MII addresses?

I know that there is miitool but it just can give me the first 16 registers of a PHY.
But I need write specific registers e.g. MII addr 2 register 0 and read MII addr 2
register 1. I know uboot is having the mii command(exactly what I would need), and I
have seen that there were parameters for address and register in miitool but they
were deleted lastly.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Benjamin