TFTP improvements

This series contains some improvements for the TFTP support. The one
really important patch (and the reason I created this series) is 4/5.
Steffen made me aware that booting didn't work for him because his
boot script would always load a ramdisk image from tftp that is not
actually there. The reason was that we always claimed that a file is
present which was a concession to the lacking directory read support
on TFTP. We now actually test if a file is present before claiming
it is there.

Sascha

Sascha Hauer (5):
  fs: tftp: overhaul debugging
  fs: tftp: fix memory hole
  fs: tftp: fix return value
  fs: tftp: hide files which are actually not present on the server
  fs: tftp: improve file size handling

2.18.0