Re: Device-tree node renames break barebox/kernel compatibility...

Hi David,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 3:50 AM, David Jander <david@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
o, it's not just you. Me and other people are with you.

>> When talking about device tree stability we usually only talk about the
>> bindings, not about the structure of the trees. The problem here was
>> probably that people weren't aware that this change breaks stuff.
>
> That's exactly what I also thought. That's in part also why I sent this e-mail
> (the committers are in CC and hopefully listening ;-)
> Sorry for the spam in that regard.

I was not aware that removing the leading zeroes would cause any problem, sorry.

Maybe you could also report this problem to Rob Herring and the
devicetree mainling list.

Thanks