Re: [RESEND v3 00/52] ARM: i.MX8MQ and EVK support

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 11:46 PM Sascha Hauer <s.hauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Andrey,
>
> On Thu, Jun 07, 2018 at 06:00:16AM -0700, Andrey Smirnov wrote:
> > RESEND to include ALL of the patches in the series (not just first 38)
> >
> > Everyone:
> >
> > Picking up where Sascha left off, this is the next version of the
> > patchset that adds support for i.MX8MQ EVK board.
>

> Applied up to 30/52 and most of the rest. For 32 I'd like to ask if it's
> really worth making several clock functions static inline. It increases
> the image size by a few kb. We do more often than I like, so isn't there
> another solution?

Very early versions of the series were relying on functioning udelay()
function, but that's not the case any more, so I can move all of those
shared functions into lib/ and link them against a dummy
get_time_ns(). This should still allow me to use readx_poll_timeout()
for infinite timeouts and not increase the image size.

I'll make that change in v4.

Thanks,
Andrey Smirnov