Re: Oftree from memory and access to start arguments

Hi Sascha,

I wrote a patch they do that what you have suggest. It write the dtb
from memory into a file.

My problem is, I don't know how I can share data between PBL and the
main process?
That are not the same binary, so I can't use extern keyword and on
this early boot step I don't know how I can access to memory.
I think with a simple pointer, I can't access to a memory area they
are not my own?

greets
Pascal