RaspberryPi 1/2(/3)

Hi,

I try to build a bootable barebox for raspberry with 2018.05.00 and buildroot:
https://github.com/home-assistant/hassos/tree/dev/buildroot-external

I build the origin rpi_defconfig but I'm was not able to boot the
'barebox.bin' and become a output on UART. I can boot the linux kernel
from rpi loader. If I try the barebox, it will be flash the green
light and if I disable the LED support, only the red power light is
seen.

I try also the RPi3 patches and end in same result.
I follow also this guide:
https://www.barebox.org/doc/latest/boards/bcm2835.html

Have anyone a idea what will be the problem or what I doing wrong?

Thanks for any support and hint what my brain do wrongly :)
Pascal