Re: how to persistently save config values

Hi,

thanks for your answer but I think this is not really what I need.
I need a way to configure and change the variable values at runtime.
The envfs with the loadenv and saveenv commands is OK, what I'm missing
is a way to 'edit' the environment before I can save it back to the persistent
storage.

I'm thinking about adding some options to printenv to let it dump the variables
given on its command line to a file.

giorgio