Re: v2016.11.0

On 11/11/16 09:29, Sascha Hauer wrote:
Hi All,

We have a November Release.

This is the first release which contains bootchooser, a framework which
simplifies and generalizes redundant boot scenarios.
Other than that we can now rename UBI volumes. Also there are improvemts
in running the UBI background thread which finally means that barebox
can write a fastmap on freshly formatted UBI devices. Previously barebox
was often not able to find an anchor PEB for the fastmap.
Another change worth noting is that the decision if defenv-1 or defenv-2
should be used can now be selected in Kconfig. It is no longer a board
decision.
As usual several fixes went in all over the place.

Sascha

Thanks! I am wondering about the git repository - the "v2016.11.0" tag exists, but seems to be 6 commits above the top of the "master" branch.

--
-=( Ian Abbott @ MEV Ltd.    E-mail: <abbotti@xxxxxxxxx> )=-
-=(                          Web: http://www.mev.co.uk/  )=-