Re: Passing kernel arguments - SAMA5D4EK

Hi Sascha,

On 02/03/2015 04:59 PM, Sascha Hauer wrote:
Note that we started with trying to build a generic default environment
which at some point grew into a monster. We now have the 2nd version of
the generic default environment which is much better. Unfortunately
usage of this new default environment is board specific and your board
isn't converted yet. If you are interested I can show you the steps to
convert it.

I am interested in this, could you show me the steps to convert it?
Thanks.

Sascha

Best Regards,
Bo Shen