Re: lots of inaccurate references to "FileName: include/asm-arm ..."

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   while roaming around in the arm/omap files, i noticed that numerous
> files have obsolete "FileName:" values, given that stuff that was once
> in "include/asm-arm" has clearly moved, so you find header files like
> arch/arm/mach-omap/include/mach/gpmc_nand.h that contain:
>
>  * FileName: include/asm-arm/arch-omap/gpmc_nand.h
>  *
>  * OMAP's General Purpose Memory Controller (GPMC) has a NAND controller
>  * embedded. this file provides the platform data structure required to
>  * hook on to it.
>  *
>  */
> /*
>  * (C) Copyright 2008
>  * Texas Instruments, <www.ti.com>
>  * Nishanth Menon <x0nishan@xxxxxx>
>  *
>  * Originally from Linux kernel:
>  * http://linux.omap.com/pub/kernel/3430zoom/linux-ldp-v1.3.tar.gz
>  * include/asm-arm/arch-omap/nand.h
>
> so the later comment as to the *origin* of the file is fine, but the
> earlier "FileName" value is obviously incorrect.  does that matter?
> is that value used for any sort of documentation processing?

At least when I created the original file in 2008, I think it was
originally from
http://linux.omap.com/pub/kernel/3430zoom/
and the file there was include/asm-arm/arch-omap/nand.h

> p.s.  you can see the number of these with a simple:
>
> $ grep -r "include/asm-arm" *
>
> since i'm working with a number of the ARM files, i'd be happy to
> "fix" that stuff for some reasonable definition of "fix". :-)

if there is a cleanup, awesome.. that would be really be good.

Regards,
NM