MLO doesn't work, rest is ok

Hello,

I just wanted to try the freshly generated MLO and barebox.bin on my Phytec PCM049 board (OMAP4 based). Copied both files to the FAT partition on the SD card.

Unfortunately it doesn't boot, after trying to boot from SD card the ROM boot loader oviously skips to booting from UART.

When i replace the MLO with a different one (downloaded a compiled one), my generated barebox.bin gets loaded and everything's fine.

Is there a simple way for debugging it? It seems like the MLO does not get executed, as the ROM boot skips to UART boot...

bye
Norbert