Flashing kernel from Linux

Dear mailing list

I used to flash the linux kernel using barebox update command.
Now I would like to do the same from the Linux side. A simple dd to /dev/mtdblockX used to work with uboot but doesn't work with barebox. Barebox complain at startup about bad image...
Do you have any hint about how to flash the kernel from the Linux side ?

Thanks in advance

Patrick

--
Patrick Gerber