guruplug/dreamplug porting

Hi,
I was wondering how feasible it is to port barebox on guruplug/dreamplug marvell-based boards. The most noticeable problem for me is the initialization part in asm (I'm not an asm junkie). Is it possible to reuse the arm code (asm) in the current version of barebox or at least to take it from u-boot sources (according to uboot conf files, uboot uses the arm926ejs as CPU for the guruplug)?

Regards,

--
Carlo Caione